Friday, August 21, 2009

You are looking at preowned AUTHENTIC NO BOUNDARIES LOW RISE JEAN CAPRIS SIZE 3! These capris are nicely fitted! I am usually a size XS/S or 0/1 so these fit small. Practically new without tags but I have worn them once or twice. In excellent condition with abbsolutely no stains, rips or imperfections I can see! I would LOVE to keep these but I just have *too* many clothes! Please put this baby to good use as it fits very nicely and is sure to catch people's eyes! Feel free to message me with any questions at missyxangel@tmail.com!

Price: $29.99 USD
Shipping: Local: $9.00 USD, International: $15.00 USD
Note: Prices are negotiable

Welcome! These are AUTHENTIC EASY SPIRIT TAN WEDGE HEEL SHOES SIZE 7.5! These used to be one of my favorite pairs of shoes! Now I just have too many shoes that I need to part with it. My loss is your gain! Make these shoes a part of your fabulous wardrobe! Made of leather upper with about 2.5 inch heel! The only "flaw" is that it shoes some signs of being worn as well as some small marks on the inside of the shoe (which would not be visible when worn!) Please feel free to contact me with more information or pictures at missyxangel@tmail.com!

Price: $19.99 USD
Shipping: Local: $12.00 USD, International: $18.00 USD
Note: Prices are negotiable

Welcome! Here is an AUTHENTIC NEW WITH TAGS YOUNIQUE DENIM SKIRT SIZE 1! This skirt is so fun and flirty! Comes with a brown sequined tie belt! Frilled style on the bottom and gives a sexy stretch fit! There are unique silver patches of stitching on the front and back of the skirt. Make this skirt yours now and be the envy of everyone! Please feel free to contact me with more information or pictures at missyxangel@tmail.com!

Price: $29.99 USD
Shipping: Local: $5.00 USD, International: $10.00 USD
Note: Prices are negotiable

No comments:

Post a Comment