Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Baby Girl White Rave Tank Top XS

Welcome! You are bidding on a used BABY GIRL RAVE TANK TOP SIZE XS!! In good condition! The only flaw I could find was that it is a bit dirty/discolored near the armpit areas, which is normal for white clothing! Very subtle - they are not that noticeable. "Baby Girl" is written on the front with rhinestones. V neck style tank with rhinestones as well! I used to wear this tank a lot and got many compliments! Now I have many other tank tops to wear so this one has got to go! My loss is your gain! Please feel free to message me for more pictures! We need to clean out our closets and get rid of some items! I'm sure someone else will be able to put this shirt to good use! This would be a great gift for anyone who loves Rave or a nice addition to your wardrobe! Don't miss out - you'll regret it! It's the ONLY one that I've seen!

Price: $10.00
Shipping: $5.00, International: $10.00
Note: Prices are negotiable!

No comments:

Post a Comment