Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Warehouse Definitive Lilac Purple Tank Size 4 XS/S

PRE-OWNED WAREHOUSE DEFINITIVE LILAC PURPLE TANK TOP SIZE 4 (XS/S)!
This tank was passed down to me by my cousin so I'm honestly not sure how much it's been worn but I have personally only worn it once. Still in good condition! There are some signs of machine wash and a tiny bit of pilling but definitely still wearable! Sexy low v-neck cut with a gathered front to show your assets ;) The size is 4 but it fits me perfectly and I am an XS! I believe it can also fit a Small since it is stretchy (but for best fit, an XS). No rips, stains, holes etc. Made of out 90% NYLON, 10% SPANDEX - Smooth, Soft and Stretchy! Please feel free to contact me with more information or pictures! Don't miss your chance - RARE to find!

Price: $19.99
Shipping: $5.00, International: $10.00
Note: Prices are negotiable!

No comments:

Post a Comment